Thursday, February 19, 2009

niggaz

Today a sloppy looking lady walked towards me as I sat in the mall back hallway waiting to get let into the store I work at. Today, polite Polly is in town, so I greeted her with a nice, mellow "hello." She looked at me weird. She kept walking. She turned around.

LADY: "hey, do you know how to get to the Victoria's Secret back door?"

ME:(thinking) DO I EVER!!!!! I LIKE LOVE THAT PLACE DUH! AND THE PUN IS UNPUNISHABLE!

ME: (I.R.L.) "I think I could figure it out, come on."

ME:(thiinking) YA COS ANYONE COULD FIGURE IT OUT YOU DUMMY HEAD WITH A FREAKY MIDSECTION!

I leave my beloved bicycle in the ghost hallway for one second to walk her to the gayest store ever that I bought a cheetah push up bra from a few months ago. On the walk back, I see 4 black teenage boys run-walking and giggling from the door I came from. i sprinted through the door and found that my bike and everything was still there. I felt silly.

About an hour after being at work, I went to get my IPOD so I could listen to jams and block out the noisy air conditioner that hurts my sensitive ears. I reached for it and it was gone.

............................niggaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment